Valentine’s Day can be stressful for all parties involved. Regardless of how long you have been together, from young love to a well-burning flame, picking the perfect date for February 14th is not easy. The Valentine’s day gift guide below will help you plan a date and pick a gift based on the stage of your relationship.
You two just met recently or just decided to take your friendship to the next level. If you are in the first chapter of your love story, make Valentine’s Day fun rather than trying too hard to be romantic, most of the couples enjoy a romantic and passionate night, check the hyper male force reviews for a better performance in your sexual life.
Valentine’s Date ideas:
- Attend a cooking class. Learning how to make a meal will prevent a lull in the conversation and you have a meal to make for the next Valentine’s Day together.
- Have dessert and drinks. Avoid the serious dinner date all together and go straight for the sweet stuff.
- Hit a roller rink. You will have to hold hands to stay upright and you are sure to have some good laughs as you skate around.
- Have a favorite take-out contest. Each of you orders your favorite take-out meal and then decide whose is best. Loser buys drinks!
- Find a swing-dancing club. Check out the live music scene in your area and give dancing a twirl.
- Bundle up and look at the stars. Pack a blanket, some snacks and a bottle of wine for a low-key date that has plenty of romance.
- Go to a hockey game. Nothing says romance like being caught by the kiss-cam on a jumbotron.
- Show each other your favorite spot in the city. Visit it together and explain why it is so special to you.
- Go chocolate tasting. If your date has a sweet tooth, they will love you for thinking of this! Do not worry about the extra fat and calories that comes with a chocolate tasting afternoon, find out more from these resurge reviews.
- Try a wine and painting class. You can compare paintings and will have a sweet memento.
- Visit your local aquarium. It’s fun to get lost under the sea for a few hours
Valentine’s Day gift ideas:
- A simple bouquet of flowers
- A stuffed animal
- Tickets to see their favorite band
- A box of macarons or chocolates
- A bottle of champagne
The two of you are officially an item and this may not be your first Valentine’s Day together. While he is definitely your sweetheart, the relationship still feels new! Feel free to get a little more romantic.
- The classic dinner date at your favorite fancy restaurant. Celebrate old school, just remember to make reservations in advance!
- Try salsa dancing lessons. Even if you have two left feet this is sure to be a good time, plus you get to hold each other close.
- Go go-karting. Get your adrenaline pumping and laugh at each other when you spin into the wall.
- Play truth or dare. While you both know each other well, you can use this opportunity to get to know each other even better!
- Make fondue. You can do chocolate and cheese for all of your courses.
- Pack a picnic and enjoy the night skies. If you live in a cold climate, picnic inside and get the fireplace cranking.
- Go to the opera. No one goes to the opera anymore, let’s bring it back! It can be so romantic and moving.
- Visit your hometown. Show them around all of your own stomping grounds and really get to know each other.
- Make a custom-scent at a perfumery. Help each other create a smell, you both love.
- Make a dessert buffet. Skip dinner and indulge in all of your favorites sweet treats!
Valentine’s Day gift ideas:
- A bouquet of roses
- Nice headphones
- A silk robe
- A gift set from her favorite cosmetics line
- A custom name necklace